Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

The tank is on, lol@norf doing all they can to get their percentage below ours. Hawks 81- Norf 26 at half time.

The fact that there isn’t a clear number 1 and today isn’t just a run of the mill round 24 game for the RFC I don’t think it’s a tragedy if we win.
Yep, and at least we don't get tagged as wooden spooner. Let Parrott feel how bad his team is, was and always will be...until they fold.

Reactions: 1 user
Cats building their % every chance to finish 2nd and home final then easy cruise through after that. Makes me want to vomit

Reactions: 2 users
Norf are 12 goals down, it's a who cares game, but Breust threw that in front of the umpire, the commentators are too busy fapping over the Hawks to mention it.

Been out and jus seen the scores... R they really that bad or r they tanking????

If this goes on for two more years Harley Reid will beg on hands and knees to come home.

Reactions: 1 users