Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Shockers at it again. Plenty of talent there but discipline out the window. Coach well he was a Buckley protege so that sums it up. Reckon Ross the Boss as St Hilda's will have a " I told you so but ya would not listen ". Hope Shai looked at game & sum up 'do I want to be coached by him".

What a goal by the Higlet. Shame it didn't end Carlton but it's always good when they lose.

Reactions: 2 users
What a goal by the Higlet. Shame it didn't end Carlton but it's always good when they lose.

Did Freo hav a small forward that kicked a goal tonight or even looked like kicking a goal?

Reactions: 1 users
Did Freo hav a small forward that kicked a goal tonight or even looked like kicking a goal?
I like Frederick and Switkowski but they both missed chances they should have taken and are levels below Shai. Think Frederick kicked 1.

Nah, disagree. Without him, they finish 10th. If they had him they're top 4.
I can just see them wasting their opportunity. Longmuir looking more and more unlikely the man.

He clearly makes them better but they seem to lack a killer instinct. Tracey might be the leader/spark they require. I am pretty sure It ain't Shai. He's mostly talent, little else as far as team goes. There is no aura around Shai.

Dusty was massive talent/massive team. He led. Shai doesn't. Doubt he ever will.

I like Frederick and Switkowski but they both missed chances they should have taken and are levels below Shai. Think Frederick kicked 1.
Yeh, peak Sunny Walters kicks those.

Reactions: 1 user
I can just see them wasting their opportunity. Longmuir looking more and more unlikely the man.

He clearly makes them better but they seem to lack a killer instinct. Tracey might be the leader/spark they require. I am pretty sure It ain't Shai. He's mostly talent, little else as far as team goes. There is no aura around Shai.

Dusty was massive talent/massive team. He led. Shai doesn't. Doubt he ever will.
Shai gets a bum rap. Excellent finals performer.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
If Freo had Shai today they win.
I think they are mad not to chase him hard. Add Shai, Darcy, Pearce and Tracey to todays side and they are almost flag favourites.

They need his talent.

I like the look of the Hawks small forwards. All of them are arrogant wankers but can play.
Well, not so sure about that. Depends on how you define 'play'? I know they can drop and duck, stage and get frees from the Dummies in lime.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user