Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Fremantle are a weak club.
Have a look at the coach
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Thank you Port.
Thank you St Kilda.
Thank you Collingwood.

Max value out of picks from GCS and Freo in any trade.

Bring it on.
Only we stuffed up. A couple more goals against GC and Demons would have jumped them on percentage.

Reactions: 1 users
Nice to see Colliwobbles come Ninth, may they stay there for decades.

DS
The philosopher will climb the highest mountains, sail the biggest seas and then he walk the hottest deserts to find a way Collingwood can go B2B.

• Haha
Cracking game in Perf. Once again the AFilthL falls into a bed of roses.

Can't stand Poort but Horne-Francis and Butters are super footballers. And I love hanging it on Trav Boak but to play 18 seasons at the top level is amazing. Still got his run and pace and is a valuable link man. Hope he gets a shot after the siren to win a prelim or granny - he'll miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Cracking game in Perf. Once again the AFilthL falls into a bed of roses.

Can't stand Poort but Horne-Francis and Butters are super footballers. And I love hanging it on Trav Boak but to play 18 seasons at the top level is amazing. Still got his run and pace and is a valuable link man. Hope he gets a shot after the siren to win a prelim or granny - he'll miss.
Yeh Butters & HF are very very good.

I actually think Shai just make Freo more Freo. Talented but entirely unreliable.

Although they missed Tracey smashing packs.

Feel sorry for sunny Walters, one of my fav non-tigers. Superb footballer in his prime.

So who’s going to win it as it appears wide open? I want the Dogs.
Dogs or GWS. I'm OK now they have a decent coach and have had to try put this together with role players rather than 300 first round picks. Yes they were still spoilt for choice, but in the AFL plan, they should have won one of them by now.

Reactions: 1 user