Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

The 3 things that are stand out in this game.
How good Horne-Francis is
*The easiest of kick outs
*what a pure clearance from the centre looks like (Young)
*what an open foward line looks like.

I’m torn. I want Carlton out of finals, but if Freo win well, the Cats could go to second and get a home final. A draw would be nice. Freo jump Carlton by percent and PA stay above the Cats.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m torn. I want Carlton out of finals, but if Freo win well, the Cats could go to second and get a home final. A draw would be nice. Freo jump Carlton by percent and PA stay above the Cats.
Freo can win
Port has a 6-7 goal buffer on Geelong Screenshot_20240825_191520_AFL.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
If Geelong didn't get the easiest last 5 weeks, they would've been 25goals off Port