Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Now for port to win and perfect weekend of footy for the RFC

Reactions: 1 user
Now for port to win and perfect weekend of footy for the RFC

I think the draw of a Carlton / Pies / Bombers trifecta outweighs the 1 extra spot on the draft ladder.

Perfect scenario is Freo win, then get beaten by under 2 goals by the Lions in the EF, so it makes them desperate to overpay for Bolton.

Reactions: 7 users
Port don't have a lot to play for as long as they don't get thrashed, they get a home final.
According. to Fox Footy, Port need to be within 4 Goals to hold 2nd Place.

Reactions: 1 users
Cheers cheer the red and the white.
Carlton is out and Collingwood are still listening to the philosopher say they are the best team in the league

They've certainly got a lot more to play for.

I'd even be ok if it was the Higlet that kicked the winning goal after the siren.
That'll do Jackie Jackie, after the siren would've been better, but that'll do :banana

Reactions: 2 users
We need not just to fill up on kids.
We have enough to get picks to get top end kids and then try to find the next Woods, Newman's, Hewitt's, Arces types.
Who's struggling to get a game at GWS?
Sydney? Footscary??
Angus Sheldrick from Swans is a very nice player
Peatling/Perryman from GWS can't find consistent time in the first team
Sanders/Garcia from Dogs but they'd be needed for the future
I agree with you, we need to pick off young fringe players at the top teams like how we were

Angus Sheldrick from Swans is a very nice player
Peatling/Perryman from GWS can't find consistent time in the first team
Sanders/Garcia from Dogs but they'd be needed for the future
I agree with you, we need to pick off young fringe players at the top teams like how we were
Make Richmond Great Again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Freo are Flakes reckon they shiiittt the bed.

An elimination final in Brisbane is not a good result for the Blues even if they make it.