Round 24 Changes v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24 Changes v Suns

We all know what's going to happen. Our boys will get up for the retiring blokes. Suns will have checked out. We will get over them and #lolnorf will get absolutely pumped by the Hawks and we will leapfrog #lolnorf to finish 17th. Lock it in.
Pick #1, Pick #2. It really doesn’t matter. There’s no Harley Reid this draft. Either of these should net us a damn good player. Cotchin was #2.

Reactions: 1 user
Pick #1, Pick #2. It really doesn’t matter. There’s no Harley Reid this draft. Either of these should net us a damn good player. Cotchin was #2.
It does matter as we don’t have first pick in the all important second round as it will go to North
We need to suck it up accept we’re not good enough and finish 18th

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
We should wear MRj's Dreamtime guernsey this week. Poor bloke never got a chance to wear it, and probably nice as a send off for Pickett too

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Reckon Tresize and Blight have gone back to try get VFL team a win

Reactions: 4 users
If we believe the team sheet, what a great idea, drop Trezise and slot Short in his place. The Suns will now have a direct route to the goal. Not a side that looks like winning but perhaps that is the idea
I wonder if part of the reason Blight and Trezise have been dropped is so they can play VFL finals? If not Trezise should b playing AFL

Reactions: 4 users
Reckon Tresize and Blight have gone back to try get VFL team a win
If that is correct it is a losers attitude. We want the AFL to progress before the VFL. Short should be dropped before Trezise. Possessions do not necessarily equal impact. Miller was pathetic last week . Blight should have been kept in because he was less worse than Miller.

I tipped a win here weeks ago but I can't see it now unless GC totally check out, which is totally possible.

Might make life easier with pick 2 might take the pressure off our guys :))

With all the hoo-ha about pick 1, having pick 2 might be better as we can legitimately tell Brisbane we will pick Ashcroft if they don't do a pick swap with some of our late picks. Or we could just call his name out to screw them :devilish:

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 12 users