Round 24 Changes v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24 Changes v Suns

I think this might be it. So I reckon MRJ, Fawcett, Pickett might all be in the AFL team next week. Obviously Bakes will be back.

I think we will send Blight, Bauer, Coulthard and maybe Tresize back to play in the 2's wildcard round. The longer we can progress in VFL finals, the better as we get more footy into these boys.
I wouldn’t be too sure about Baker. They cut to a picture of he and Tom watching today, and the look on Bakes’ face was ‘Thank God I won’t be playing in this again’.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I think this might be it. So I reckon MRJ, Fawcett, Pickett might all be in the AFL team next week. Obviously Bakes will be back.

I think we will send Blight, Bauer, Coulthard and maybe Tresize back to play in the 2's wildcard round. The longer we can progress in VFL finals, the better as we get more footy into these boys.
Interesting Take.

Im just hoping its a farewll games for pur entire rotted old midfeild n fowards.
Baker
Bolton
Graham
Prestia
Hopper
Taranto.. get those draft pivks..no more slow plodding or lazy mids...For all their positives ,the negatives of poor kicking ,poor pressure acts erc far away them .
Love it to be nanks last game as captain his undisciplined acts are disgracful .,ya dont see pendles ,bont gawn etc do that undisciplined crap like our nank.

Short and kmac s farewell game to

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Would so love to see Hardwick's "shiny new toys" get skittled this weekend.
Most likely not going to happen, but geez it's nice just thinking about it.

Reactions: 3 users
Would so love to see Hardwick's "shiny new toys" get skittled this weekend.
Most likely not going to happen, but geez it's nice just thinking about it.
We will need to kick 12-15 goals.
Can't see us doing that

Reactions: 1 users
I thought we would win this a few weeks ago but doubt it now. Just not travelling well enough.

Reactions: 1 user
Im just hoping its a farewll games for pur entire rotted old midfeild n fowards.
Baker
Bolton
Graham
Prestia
Hopper
Taranto.. get those draft pivks..no more slow plodding or lazy mids...For all their positives ,the negatives of poor kicking ,poor pressure acts erc far away them .
Love it to be nanks last game as captain his undisciplined acts are disgracful .,ya dont see pendles ,bont gawn etc do that undisciplined crap like our nank.

Short and kmac s farewell game to
we need an angry dim witted fruitcake emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Out: Graham (suspended), Coulthard (Capuano), KMac
In: Baker, MoJu, Sonsie

Edit: KMac deserves a farewell game. Sonsie can stew in the 2s.

Out: Graham, Coulthard
In: Baker, MoJu
Wouldn’t be playing Baker if he’s leaving club. Don’t want to risk an injury in the last round.