Round 24 Changes v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24 Changes v Suns

Out: Graham (suspended), Coulthard (Capuano), KMac
In: Baker, MoJu, Sonsie

Edit: KMac deserves a farewell game. Sonsie can stew in the 2s.

Out: Graham, Coulthard
In: Baker, MoJu

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The real game plan is revealed after keeping it under wraps to protect draft position.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We'll win this.
No hope mate. Plus as much as hate seeing us lose we have nothing to play for except losing for pick one. It’s too late to cheer for wins now . We need as many low picks as possible starting from pick one.

The only interest next week would be if Cumbo got a gig and kicked 6 just to *smile* everyone off.Failing that,put that Wilson kid in!

When we win next week North will know how much they need to lose by to get pick 1 as there match starts 2 hours later

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
When we win next week North will know how much they need to lose by to get pick 1 as there match starts 2 hours later
I like your thinking but the way our forwards are playing we have no chance of kicking a score against the Suns so no matter what the Roos do, we will have the wooden spoon in our trophy cabinet next week

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t bring anyone in who qualifies for VFL finals.

I think this might be it. So I reckon MRJ, Fawcett, Pickett might all be in the AFL team next week. Obviously Bakes will be back.

I think we will send Blight, Bauer, Coulthard and maybe Tresize back to play in the 2's wildcard round. The longer we can progress in VFL finals, the better as we get more footy into these boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
It'll be just our third ever home (i.e. MCG) game against the Suns, and first for eight years.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users