Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Don't let 'em catch fire. Booooomf !

Cmon Sydney you boring bunch of potatoes. Just get it done tonight and knock these bums out. Geez I find the Swans, Longface etc boring.

Conflicted game on Saturday. Hate Geelong but from a draft pick perspective it'd be better if they won against Freo. **** Geelong. They look like finishing top 4 again.

Cmon Sydney you boring bunch of potatoes. Just get it done tonight and knock these bums out. Geez I find the Swans, Longface etc boring.

Conflicted game on Saturday. Hate Geelong but from a draft pick perspective it'd be better if they won against Freo. **** Geelong. They look like finishing top 4 again.
Pies tonight. Lock it in Red. I am never wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Yes stuff Geelong. They have looked pretty shaky, but their draw is so cushy they'll probably make it anyway.

Reactions: 1 user

Yes and if they lose again, they will be forced to change their nickname to Sydney Showponies. Get it done!!!

All I want this week is the Swans to win thats it dont care about any other games including ours ................JUST WIN FFS and end them fu!@$#^@ Tin arses season!!

Reactions: 5 users
Funny ol game. Punch drunk Swans can't totally wake from their stupor. Pies still not quite at premiership form. And the crowd knows it.

Swans a different side from the first 12 weeks. Bumbly. Fumbly. Skill errors galore. Little synergy.

Reactions: 2 users
Collingwood and there 4 extra players.
They are the only side in the comp that get looked after regardless where they are playing.
I told you Sydney weren't going to win it.
I said it round 3