Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Where's all my invoices ? What's this stuck behind the back seat ? What spouse ?

Why are they even bothering to play this game tonight ? Nobody cares. Thank goodness for the British Open.

Wake up AFL duds !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It's indoors but the Dump still has currents running through it. I was hoping the Bummers would lose to the Cows but I doubt it on this ground. Some Bummer desperados are still calling SEN praying for a miracle to give the Bummers a win coz they're sure they gonna blow up their chances tonight.

It's indoors but the Dump still has currents running through it. I was hoping the Bummers would lose to the Cows but I doubt it on this ground. Some Bummer desperados are still calling SEN praying for a miracle to give the Bummers a win coz they're sure they gonna blow up their chances tonight.
I suppose Bogelaide winning would be good. I'll check in a couple of times for the scores, but otherwise won't be watching.

I suppose Bogelaide winning would be good. I'll check in a couple of times for the scores, but otherwise won't be watching.
Same here. Quick switch from 503 to 504. I'll only watch if the Cows are winning.

Reactions: 1 user
With current worldwide Microsoft outage will it affect the scoreboard, arc and timekeepers?

Reactions: 1 user
With current worldwide Microsoft outage will it affect the scoreboard, arc and timekeepers?
Some Foxtel channels are working and some not. Too cold in Melbourne for poor old nbn.

Reactions: 1 users
Some tech problem at Cyber security co. Crowdstrike in Texas is causing global outage to airports, banks, shops etc....

Strangely, not all Foxtel channels are down.

I hope the game gets canned due to the outage and Essendon has to split the points in a must-win game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
All these bs, massive corporate companies that rip us all off like nobodies business - including outrageous electronic fees and having to do your own service or admin on everything - and yet they crash or give up your personal details to hackers on a daily basis now.

Let's dump the digital age.

Reactions: 6 users
All these bs, massive corporate companies that rip us all off like nobodies business - including outrageous electronic fees and having to do your own service or admin on everything - and yet they crash or give up your personal details to hackers on a daily basis now.

Let's dump the digital age.
and too sheepish to reimburse.

Where's all my invoices ? What's this stuck behind the back seat ? What spouse ?

Why are they even bothering to play this game tonight ? Nobody cares. Thank goodness for the British Open.

Wake up AFL duds !
The mini Abyss

Gates yet to open at the Dump due to this outage. Poor Bummer and Cows ferals queueing outside in the freezing wind.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
What Einstein decided Essendon vs Adelaide deserved to be on a Friday night?
Hawthorn vs Collingwood???