Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It happens. A lot. To Mr Burnside. Whaargh haaargh haaargh.

Bumwood v Geesuck. Great. Russia v China. Stalin v Hitler. Avocado v celery.

Massive game for both. Big influence on their finals fortunes although Geesuck have an easy run in whereas the Bums don't.

Old man Nobet Pays will be riding the Bums hard tonight (as always). He bet his retirement village room on Geesuck not making the 8. Backs to the wall for all the old girls in there. He will be very aroused tonight !

1720741526738.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
If Geelong do the right thing, Collingwood's season could be dead by 10pm tonight.

Please, "smiling" please, get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If Geelong do the right thing, Collingwood's season could be dead by 10pm tonight.

Yep. Same here. I was on the Bummers bandwagon last week, and now it's the Pussies turn.

• Haha

What's the matter BB gun. Wouldn't you rather have the pleasure of giving Colonwood a good old fashioned finals rogering?
Not frightened of the possibilities are ya?

• Haha
They've always played pretty close games these 2 aholes so hopefully it's a draw with multiple suspensions for each.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I get the reasoning behind wanting to end Collingwood's season tonight, but I can't bring myself to barrack for the Cats. I can't do it.

I get the reasoning behind wanting to end Collingwood's season tonight, but I can't bring myself to barrack for the Cats. I can't do it.
Yep, no way would I support Geelong. It's highly distasteful.

Reactions: 8 users
C'mon yo. To lower the back to back flag chances for the Scum of Wood, all you have to do is just get on the bandwagon for 1 night and give the Pussies a ride.

What's the matter BB gun. Wouldn't you rather have the pleasure of giving Colonwood a good old fashioned finals rogering?
Not frightened of the possibilities are ya?
Ha, well, considering three of the past five against us have been Collingwood arsing it at the death - despite the Blues having the better team on paper, and been better for more of the match - I am a little bit, I suppose! They've been a bogey side and would no doubt have a psychological edge.

"Smile" em off early so we can all enjoy September, whatever the outcome.

I’m looking at this way: if Geearse win then that will pretty much end Bumwood’s season. However, if Bumwood win then both of their season’s are still alive.

Geearse have a very easy draw. They are guaranteed to win at least 3 more and get to 13 wins. Norf, Adelaide and WCE.

Therefore, I want Geearse to win. They’ll get there’s later. For now, it has to be a Bumwood loss.

Reactions: 4 users
How do Geelong get such an easy draw early and late in the season? Anyone would think they have connections at AFL House.

DS

• Angry
  • Haha
How do Geelong get such an easy draw early and late in the season? Anyone would think they have connections at AFL House.

DS
And their home ground gets a nice multimillion-dollar renovation every other year.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Tonight its the team the rules were designed for vs. the team the rules don't apply to.

Umps heads gonna explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users