Round 17 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Doubt it, but hopefully the Blooze can cause an upset for us tonight against the Hawks who are 3rd and 1 win ahead.

Wouldn't want the Blues causing an upset cause a Hawk team losing to the Blues would be an unbeatable team vs the Tigers.

What I would like is a close, bruising suspended Hawks but then again I would want a full strength team vs a full strength Tigers team hopefully to see where we are at.

First things first a win against the Fockers would be a good start.

Hawks won't need to go the knuckle tonight. Just the mere sight of them will have the Blues team wishing they'd packed an extra pair of jocks.

Hawks by 60+...

Think people might be surprised by Carlton tonight.
Hawks by 20 goals

JR8 said:
Think I'd rather watch the Real Madrid V Man City game instead.

The Haw V Carlscum game will be all over by 1/4 time!!

They got the grounds mixed up. Ronaldo should be playing on a rectangular surface.

BluesBloke said:
Hawks won't need to go the knuckle tonight. Just the mere sight of them will have the Blues team wishing they'd packed an extra pair of jocks.

Hawks by 60+...

It's indoors at Cementihad so anything could happen. We nearly lost to the Saints.

BTW, it's been bothering me since you've been on here, but is that avatar Models singer the late James Freud??

scottyturnerscurse said:
I think it is Pacino as Scarface's Tony Montana.

Ahh...yes Al the Dog Day man. Geez...they look alike though.
latest
hqdefault.jpg

Umps seem to be more likely to pay the free kick at stoppages tonight instead of ball-ups. I wonder if there has been an instruction to them.

Cartons mini Renaissance post Mick is well and truly over now.

Great game of footy.
Fingers crossed Carlton don't kick a goal!!

Aaaahhh Carlscum. I can hear the missus cursing from the t.v. room, game obviously progressing as expected. Might have to sneak past without saying good night tonight. Evil n cranky woman might chuck a rock at me on the way through ;D ;D.