Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Collingwood should knock off port.
Richmond should win on Friday night.
If you're going to punt on WBD to beat Suns this week, I wouldn't invest much more than $10.
Actually, just wave it bye bye IMO.
had a great opening 5 weeks though the doggies!
I just haven't been over impressed ever since
They are only in the 8 because they just played lions saints and carlton

Bookies are trying to tempt some money for Essendon.
Yeah Good luck with that. Melbourne should win. They're an honest lot.
I'd be prepared to burn $10 on essendon though.
North v Geelong - flip a coin because no one knows
WCE will beat the crows. Only a massive lift by the crows in response to the tragedy would change that.

Can the Frockers beat Hawks in tassie?
Very interesting.
Giants and Swans should get up over saints and lions surely

Will someone please tell that knob BT, its Monfies not Monfrees, its giving me the sh!ts :pullhair

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
If the MRP applies the Steve Baker/Steve Johnson assessment method, Adams could be up on 4-5 charges.
Might sneak away with a couple coz of the wrestling aspect but his last effort of dropping the knee to the head on the back of all the scuffling has to be worth a month, just a dog act.
Insufficient force will probably see him get a reprimand off the MRP, but should be sent straight to tribunal.

TigerMasochist said:
Might sneak away with a couple coz of the wrestling aspect but his last effort of dropping the knee to the head on the back of all the scuffling has to be worth a month, just a dog act.

Yeah, dog act. Will rate low for "damage points" though, so who knows.

The old days were so much simpler - "Ya dirty bastard - three weeks!"

tigerlove said:
Geez Cloke is over-rated. If he wasn't at Collingwood.....

Too late with that one... :hihi

Elliott...little legend. We need smart players like him in attack.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
If the MRP applies the Steve Baker/Steve Johnson assessment method, Adams could be up on 4-5 charges.

Under this year's system a fine should be suffice.

Find myself barracking for PA who I don't like but can't stand the wobbles so I'm wondering is it better for us if PA or Collingwood win?

stripes17 said:
Find myself barracking for PA who I don't like but can't stand the wobbles so I'm wondering is it better for us if PA or Collingwood win?

6 of one and half a dozen of the other I think.

stripes17 said:

PA 100%. They still have to play Adelaide, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Bulldogs and if they lose two of those they have no chance of finals. The more Collingwood lose from here the better, not to mention (knock on wood) if they lose and we win, we're above them on the ladder.

tigerlove said:
PA 100%. They still have to play Adelaide, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Bulldogs and if they lose two of those they have no chance of finals. The more Collingwood lose from here the better, not to mention (knock on wood) if they lose and we win, we're above them on the ladder.
Convinced me Go Port !! As long as they go back to losing after tonight.