Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1718921368684.jpeg1718921529208.jpeg

Ffs. If you’re gonna get a tattoo, get a proper one. Like my boy Broadie.

1718921718807.jpeg

Brown Baggers v Small Town. Great. Hate both of them. Suppose I’ll prefer the bums from Big Con Park to win. Dampen Geelong’s finals hopes. Love to see them miss the finals.

“Free kick Curnow”.

I despise both teams.
Still to see Geelong miss 8 and maybe blues go on a run to the finals only to go out in straight sets.

Reactions: 5 users
Couldn't believe Walsh came out and said the Blue are ready to match the nine game winning streak of last year, for that alone I hope Gee-soak win.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Both night games are unwatchable - unless a check of the scores during the last quarter show that Geelong and Melb are certain to lose

Pricky's back to his best in bagging clubs....heh heh heh. Poor bloke looks as lost as his stray cats.

If we want to be taken seriously, these are the games we need to win.

And FFS, please someone man up on Jeremy Cameron.

Ken Hinkley has swung the axe at Port Adelaide, dropping a quartet of players including Ivan Soldo, Quinton Narkle, Dylan Williams and Francis Evans

Big Ivan has been dropped.

So Jordon Sweet will ruck with Finlayson

Last edited:
Ken Hinkley has swung the axe at Port Adelaide, dropping a quartet of players including Ivan Soldo, Quinton Narkle, Dylan Williams and Francis Evans

So big Ivan has been dropped.

Ahhh all the big names I see…well maybe not. More of a tomahawk operation than an axe

Reactions: 1 user
Stanley is out injured but is emergency. He's dropped Shannon Noll even though Nollsy really was injured last week. Maybe not that injured. I'm amazed that Salty would lie about an injury to a really good bloke like Shann.

The moral of the story is that not only has Salty fielded pretty much the strongest side they have, he's fielding a smaller side. Smart play. The Blues are treacle slow. And play the most bizarre ruck in history who can win and lose a game in the same play. A younger Blicavs would have been an ideal match up to get off the crazy DeViking. Can he still do it?

Clangerflop can take out the entire Carlton midfield if he's half right. But he probably won't be. A cameo will help.

The small Geelong forwards may test the low IQ Carlton small backs.

IMO Geelong's best chance going into this game was to get smaller. Out run and outnumber the high viscose Baggers. Salty will be planning to jump them and force them into dice rolling. I'm not a fan of the junk the Cats put on the park these days but this is about as good as they get and they may have a little ambush planned. I'm looking forward to this one.

Come on Blues, you need to get this done. Hammer those Scats into the ground like tent pegs.

Reactions: 1 users

Big Ivan has been dropped.

Soldo is out with an empty bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
What the hell is going on ? GWS have replaced the Brown Baggers tonight ? Another last minute change by the AFL.

Reactions: 1 user