Round 14: the badly poured beer games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14: the badly poured beer games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1718320890433.jpeg1718320922354.jpeg
Is there anything worse ? Well, maybe tonight’s game is.

Who scheduled this rubbish ? Worst seasonal fixture I can ever remember. Riddled with ridiculous scheduling, crap games in prime time etc.

Blandbane by 135 points.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
The worst is and has always been a flat beer at the footy from a plastic cup. Add in a freezing cold day and it's the worst possible combination. I especially hate it when they leave them on the counter, poured in bulk, to sit there and go flat and warm - yet still expect people to take them as they are and pay through the nose. I never accept that - I always requested a freshly-poured one.

I've been to a few match-day functions this year though, so I've not had to worry about it as much - watch from behind glass while drinking freshly-poured beer from the glass. Can't beat it.

Reactions: 4 users
This game should be cancelled and played at 5am on Monday morning between esport Gen Z’ers on PlayStation or whatever.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
The worst is and has always been a flat beer at the footy from a plastic cup. Add in a freezing cold day and it's the worst possible combination. I especially hate it when they leave them on the counter, poured in bulk, to sit there and go flat and warm - yet still expect people to take them as they are and pay through the nose. I never accept that - I always requested a freshly-poured one.

I've been to a few match-day functions this year though, so I've not had to worry about it as much - watch from behind glass while drinking freshly-poured beer from the glass. Can't beat it.
Flat beer, hot beer, plastic cups…whinge whinge… think of all those thirsty blokes crawling in the desert somewhere… :giggle:

You *smile* soft silver tail….just take a hip flask of StAgnes brandy with you and sit with the plebs and yell out “pig’s arse” at the umps

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Only song I like after a goal at the Gabba.....Hey Jude.

Paddle Pops by 99 points. Wossy will join Bevo, Kenny Boy, Nicks and Simmo as the guillotine nominees.

Dangerous tackle... Lol... Geez rule interpretation has turned to #$&!.

Reactions: 1 users
What a pathetic soft free to Sinners dangerous tackle against Dunkley and 50m
Ump trying to get them back in the game

Reactions: 3 users
It's amazing how this Lions team came within a bee's proverbial of a premiership last year. Say they won it instead, would they have been as bad this year, or does such a grand final loss, after years trying to get there, just completely stuff the group?

Reactions: 2 users
Reckon Dan Butler might get a week for a deliberate trip in Q1. Looked very ordinary - dived to get foot of Bris player. Lucky no injury.

North are bad but you couldn’t pay me to be a saints fan. What a *smile* club.

Reactions: 1 user
It's amazing how this Lions team came within a bee's proverbial of a premiership last year. Say they won it instead, would they have been as bad this year, or does such a grand final loss, after years trying to get there, just completely stuff the group?
They are 4 goals in front at the moment. But yeah their season hasn’t been great.

Another soft moronic free from these dumb flogs. Just fall down and you might win one.

Reactions: 1 user