Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

McIntosh is Sub.
Considering this and the changes for the game.... something in the water at Punt Rd this week?

Go Tiges. Stick it up em. Especially those nay saying smart arse commentators and press monkeys.

Just heard about Hannebery Resigning for five years. Hell i just cant have this - Tippet on 8-900,000. Buddy over 1 million and now Hannebery must be 650 to 700. Then they have Kennedy, Jack, Grundy (just resigned), Richards - nah cant believe they are not rorting the system somehow.

percyms said:
Just heard about Hannebery Resigning for five years. Hell i just cant have this - Tippet on 8-900,000. Buddy over 1 million and now Hannebery must be 650 to 700. Then they have Kennedy, Jack, Grundy (just resigned), Richards - nah cant believe they are not rorting the system somehow.

They're smart though. He's a core player that they'd want to keep. Others will now make way.

Tigers of Old said:
They're smart though. He's a core player that they'd want to keep. Others will now make way.

Yeh but who - Richards only real issue for them now i think????

They've done a guard of honour with 2005 GF players - maybe that's another night we could spoil - the 10th anniversary celebration ;D

Tale of the tape

Cb Hgt Wgt Gms Gls AvAge
-------------------------------
Sy 187.3 88.3 125.8 105.5 26.56
Ri 188.5 87.8 104.5 60.6 25.46

Happy birthday Dusty.

Think that Ivan will be ready to really crack in extra hard after last weeks game.

That missed tackle on Grundy hurt. We should have been having the shot. Instead the Swans kick the goal.