Round 11- The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11- The Other Games

If port lose they could miss the 8. One trick ponies it seems.

zgod said:
If port lose they could miss the 8. One trick ponies it seems.

I hope they miss the eight, but i hope they win tonight :spin
They are are the first leg in a multi i've got going.

Can't wait till Kochie and Vanstone have to bring the tarps out again
Hate Port and their feral supporters.

Everyone were talking about the need to copy Port Adelaide's model last year, fast-paced super-fit players, but it seems the game plan is falling in a hole. Maybe there is more to football than just foot pace after all.

tigerlove said:
Everyone were talking about the need to copy Port Adelaide's model last year, fast-paced super-fit players, but it seems the game plan is falling in a hole. Maybe there is more to football than just foot pace after all.
Next year they will copy dimmas chip and present.

Not long ago some were complaining about overlooking Hinkley for the coaching gig.

Now its he who doesnt seem to have a plan B.

Have wone 11 of their past 25.

toby64 said:
Not long ago some were complaining about overlooking Hinkley for the coaching gig.

And crying over losing Matt White.

Was a lot of talk about their training in Dubai that was more intense than the year before - maybe they've overcooked them? That being said Blicavs and Stanley played out of thier skins tonight - think Dawson better start looking through the classifieds.

Saints workmate was saying last year that it was a pretty good pick-up by the Cats because of his mobility - just hadn't been able to be consistant enough at the Saints. Saints got pick 21 for him which they used to get Hugh Goddard.

toby64 said:

Handed Geelong a lot more praise than he gave Richmond. Starting to sound like he's struggling to find answers.

This doesn't make sense. Port are a professional club that know how to win a flag. We're a bunch of self centered selfish pumpkins.