Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

I have my fingers and toes crossed for our first win. Just want to hear the boys sing the song. Please!!! and no injuries for us I hope.

I am impressed with Newman today - hes playing smart and is keeping his head for us to clear the ball fairly effectively.

TigerForce said:
That's right. We did more running than Port have.

port would be pretty stuffed from last weeks game in darwin. melbourne getting smashed by geelong at the minute but looking pretty flat nevertheless from last week.

U2Tigers said:
I am impressed with Newman today - hes playing smart and is keeping his head for us to clear the ball fairly effectively.

An interesting note on this game. In such conditions you need to use a basic game plan. Our blokes are doing really well playing a simple game.

thats a some half of tough contested footy

deledio cotchin and martin a delight to watch, their skills and ball handling in the wet an absolute standout

Playing footy in the wind, rain & mud.

It's like running into an old girlfriend.

Love to be back in there. ;)

And Big Ben is doing well on debut too.

What a game, whichever way it goes.

Brett15 said:
melbourne getting smashed by geelong at the minute but looking pretty flat nevertheless from last week.

Would be nice to be flat yet still be up by 50 points+

I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but with the Powers injuries we should snag our first win.
I hope the young kids know the words to the song ;)

Phantom said:
Playing footy in the wind, rain & mud.

It's like running into an old girlfriend.

Love to be back in there. ;)

And Big Ben is doing well on debut too.

What a game, whichever way it goes.

The ol' smell of mud ;D

Young team that lacks big bodies, fitness V team coming of match in heat and injury problems?
would be nice if the latter outweighed the former for once!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
TV stations have to make showing the play first priority, not replays or shots of players nursing injuries.

Turn the sprinklers on every Friday night and make the MCG the new Moorabbin!

It's partly because they're getting rorted by the umpires and partly because they're losing to a very poor improving team. Richmond wants it more at this stage.

Go Tige's!