Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 Game Day Thread V PORT

Tigers of Old said:
Cotchin for starters. Just reckon Lids's touches have been important.
Tiges have played excellent ol' fashioned wet weather footy.

Wooohhoooo Nason goal!

fair enough - Lids 1st quarter was poor but he has been very good this quarter.

It has only been a half of football and we have not won yet, don't get too excited SEN... as much as I want to win, we have not won this year and we could very well come out after half time absolutely stuffed.

feisty tige said:
It has only been a half of football and we have not won yet, don't get too excited SEN... as much as I want to win, we have not won this year and we could very well come out after half time absolutely stuffed.

True. We should've had a shot before HT but Edwards was stupid although umpire fell for acting and on siren Webberly should've had a shot. Wasted some opportunities. Not over yet people.

C'mon Tiges!!

Hopefully we've still something left in the tank for the second half.

feisty tige said:

That's right. We did more running than Port have.

TV stations have to make showing the play first priority, not replays or shots of players nursing injuries.

feisty tige said:
Richmond, just add water and presto ! so far so good...

Turn the sprinklers on every Friday night and make the MCG the new Moorabbin!

Mr T. said:
lolololololol the boooing is hilarious!!!

It's partly because they're getting rorted by the umpires and partly because they're losing to a very poor team. Richmond wants it more at this stage.

Had a bit go our way today but certainly can't fault the endeavour. Cotchin and martin have been fantastic.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
TV stations have to make showing the play first priority, not replays or shots of players nursing injuries.

Turn the sprinklers on every Friday night and make the MCG the new Moorabbin!

It's partly because they're getting rorted by the umpires and partly because they're losing to a very poor team. Richmond wants it more at this stage.

Its nice to be be on the other side of the rorting!! :hihi

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Turn the sprinklers on every Friday night and make the MCG the new Moorabbin.

Always done on purpose. ;D

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
It's partly because they're getting rorted by the umpires and partly because they're losing to a very poor team.

Agree. Umpires going our way today.