ROUND 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ROUND 1 Richmond V Carlton Game Day Thread

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
It's finally here.

We could get embarrased tonight, lose with our heads held high or possibly come out with a great win. I am hopeful of the latter and I reckon we can win this one.

Great weather for the game also. Tipped to get to around 30 in the day and about 24 degrees at kickoff. Go Tigers.
GO TIGERS!

After what I saw in Morwell, I hope there is a LOT more discipline. There were at least 7 50m penalties and lots of frustrating free kicks.

I'm sitting in my car waiting for the gate attended to open the carpark..
He was here but l cannot see him at the moment, must be taking a toilet break.

Said B2

B1 and B2 said:
I'm sitting in my car waiting for the gate attended to open the carpark..
He was here but l cannot see him at the moment, must be taking a toilet break.

Said B2

Might be checking in with his shrink after spotting you.

Taking away the result, it will be good to watch the youngsters up close and personal for the first time this year and it will be interesting to see what if any fringe players step up tonight on the big stage.

Barnzy said:
Taking away the result, it will be good to watch the youngsters up close and personal for the first time this year and it will be interesting to see what if any fringe players step up tonight on the big stage.

Are you going to the match??? if so i hope you can take a camera..

Im hoping for a late inclusion of either Polak or Graham.
As we have 3 players 192cm+ and they have 8 if one of our guys was to go down were :police: :police:

btoz_01 said:
Im hoping for a late inclusion of either Polak or Graham.
As we have 3 players 192cm+ and they have 8 if one of our guys was to go down were :police: :police:

Yeah I got to admit I don't much like the lack of height in the team. Strange considering the conditions look like being good.

I'm just hoping for a solid performance tonight. I don't want a repeat of 1st round last year where after 5 minutes and 3 dropped chest marks we knew we were going to get annhilated.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Will there be a late withdrawal from the team?
I have a feeling that might be the case GPB.

I think Polak will come in for..............maybe Cuz?

Man can this afternoon go any slower...

I haven't been overly excited about the Tigers this preseason, but for some reason, I've been hanging out for this game more than previous Rnd1 games.

Carlton have named Setanta, Kruezer and Henderson as their targets up forward. Therefore I assume Thursfield will take Setanta, McGuane to Kreuzer and Moore to Henderson. Who the *smile* is going to take Waite if they decide to push him forward considering our lack of tall timber in our front third?

Smoking Aces said:
Carlton have named Setanta, Kruezer and Henderson as their targets up forward. Therefore I assume Thursfield will take Setanta, McGuane to Kreuzer and Moore to Henderson. Who the *smile* is going to take Waite if they decide to push him forward considering our lack of tall timber in our front third?
Doesn't matter,Waite is under-done