Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'd say Poosy's team has shaken the rabble tag by now as they performed well during pre-season and have some really good upside in their youth.

Today's game against GWS will be interesting to watch.....and they're starting to worry me on beating us again if we're as complacent as Thursday night.

se7en said:
GWS should beat Melbourne.
Roosy to blame the players

Yep, Roos has it figured out - will make a career out of being a caretaker coach who takes on basket case clubs desperate to get things right, with a 3 year hand over plan, without any responsibility, if things go wrong it's the players fault, takes his millions then goes back to the media waiting for the next basket case to beg him to take over. this way will never be a dud coach and never get the sack to jeopardise his next million dollar offer.

Harry said:
Yep, Roos has it figured out - will make a career out of being a caretaker coach who takes on basket case clubs desperate to get things right, with a 3 year hand over plan, without any responsibility, if things go wrong it's the players fault, takes his millions then goes back to the media waiting for the next basket case to beg him to take over. this way will never be a dud coach and never get the sack to jeopardise his next million dollar offer.

Hopefully not us in 2018.

What a pleasure to watch the modern game being played. Fast play on footy, very little stop and prop.

Entertaining to watch. Hope our coach takes some notice of that is the way it is played these days.

Graystar you know that will not be the case.

Don't get me excited thinking we might play attractive, attacking footy.

Gee their ruck GWS is good. Could have had 3-4 goals!

graystar1 said:
What a pleasure to watch the modern game being played. Fast play on footy, very little stop and prop.

Entertaining to watch. Hope our coach takes some notice of that is the way it is played these days.

Angers me to watch other teams with forwards working together.