Richo Man Tribute Night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo Man Tribute Night

Mrs Richo said:
your missing the point.. they r not a charity who run on donations from the public...... i just want something in return every now and then and not to be constantly begged for money... i know for a fact that Bulldogs dont do those things and you would think they r worse off than us.
Yes they do... http://www.foreverfoundation.com.au/

Even Collingwood does too.

As for the fit out of the new facilities with dumbells etc.,surely they would have made a hefty chunk from last night to pay for a lot of that.

Mrs Richo said:
your missing the point.. they r not a charity who run on donations from the public...... i just want something in return every now and then and not to be constantly begged for money... i know for a fact that Bulldogs dont do those things and you would think they r worse off than us.

Well maybe the Bulldogs should rather than go begging to the AFL annually!

The RFC only exists because of its members. And to say you just want something in return! What more do you want than being able to watch your team week in week out? I pay my memberships and donate money and that is all I expect.

Newman that was the most incredible post and makes us all so proud to follow the greatest club on Earth!

Wish I was there.

Sensational Newwy.
I'm in another hemisphere but your post made it feel like I was in the room...
Thanks mate.

met richo afew times , cannot speak more highly of the guy . a absolute gentleman , champion player, champion bloke. breaks my heart that he never played in a premiership side.

funky said:
met richo afew times , cannot speak more highly of the guy . a absolute gentleman , champion player, champion bloke. breaks my heart that he never played in a premiership side.

Don't worry Funkster, one day we will win another one and the Big Man will be there with tears in his eyes and we'll have tears in our eyes for him!

se7en said:
Richo was meant to be on the 'Gameday' show on channel 7, Sunday morning, as host but called in sick.
Must of had a couple of drinks :hihi

Richo was on the red wine all night. Several photos i took during the night always had him with a glass in his hand. And rightly so.

There are some photos on the RFC site at http://www.richmondfc.com.au/events/eventphotogalleries/tabid/13331/default.aspx .
Nice pix but a few captions wouldn't go astray.