Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

don't see us getting over the line today
in fact I reckon we will drop the next 3

Gonna be hard with Newman and hunt out there
Two players down

Gotta feeling Freo are about to roll us

Have we lost ? im sure it was half time wow we still get people bagging the players, I wonder if you could do better?

jb03 said:
I just can't get over that 50 against Dusty. Gonna lose sleep over it.

Same here. Get ready for that typical belated *smile* "We woz wrong" apology from Cambo on Monday.

jb03 said:

It was wrong, fact. But dusty should not have forced the umpy to have to make a call...........

non hogkins said:
Have we lost ? im sure it was half time wow we still get people bagging the players, I wonder if you could do better?

It's a forum people are allowed to have opinions on a player .

How stupid was the commentary "if it was gatorade it could have blinded him". How is it nobody hasn't picked up that because dusty has a bad rep off the field whenever there is a situation where a player tries to stir him up the umpires always blow the whistle against him even if he does what any other player does because of his rep.

Gee I like all the nervous nellies coming out now and saying we will be rolled. Dockers are putrid, we need to just take our chances when we are in our forward 50 and we will have this game.

jb03 said:
They just showed the free against Cotchin from another angle, holding his ground and Fyfe had a handful of jumper as well!! :mad:

dagga said:
How stupid was the commentary "if it was gatorade it could have blinded him". How is it nobody hasn't picked up that because dusty has a bad rep off the field whenever there is a situation where a player tries to stir him up the umpires always blow the whistle against him even if he does what any other player does because of his rep.

Too obvious isn't it? Provocation means nothing to some.

Holding the ball rule once again has me scratching my head. How does getting tackled as soon as you get the ball get classified as holding the ball?

Why oh why do we seem to give up a score right on the siren in quite a few games?? Happened again with a goal after the siren.

Hampster subbed. Shame, he was doing well.

Don't we normally win the 3rd quarters?