Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

How many goals have Freo got from free kicks? 2 or 3?

We've had 1 maybe 2.

Dusty must contain his temper........

caspar said:
3 goal lead would be handy in a game like this. :gotigers

Yes seeing as though either 3 or 4 quarter we probably won't score , the big guess which quarter will it be .

2 goal turn around.

Just knew Griff would miss. Terrible.

They are isolating Chaplin now/ playing a man on him and not allowing him his easy intercepting or mop ups.

Lambert, Miles, Mac doing ok.

Maric/Hampson team doing well with Maric 2 goals and saving another possible one with a great tackle on Fyfe. Hampson doing well in the ruck, giving us good use.

Game went up a notch that quarter.

Fremantle have put a break on our uncontested processions.

Go down to wire this one.

Leaders need to lift. I think Deleido, Nartin, Cotchin have been relatively quiet.

Big 3/4 coming up.

Nervous.

The Ox said on SEN that good players kick those goals.

Griffiths kicking this year has been shocking!
Have noticed in other games that even when he is within range he is low on confidence and wants to short pass.
Chocco .... Work with him please! Good players want the ball in their own hands and want to kick goals!!

Freo just been stalling so they can get us in the 3rd. By far out worst quarters this year (apart from maybe last week). Need to start well in this quarter Tigers and then put em away in the last...... No brain fades of drop offs for out obligatory 10 minutes...