Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

eez-up-tiger said:
I've said it all yr and will say it again...FFS how does hunt still manage to get a game is beyond me !!!

He's Morris secret brother or something . Lol

TigerForce said:
Hunt needs to polish a bit.

A bit??? Little leaguers could hit more targets than this guy. Shocking decision maker and shocking disposal.

TigerForce said:
Is that stupid AFL website working for our game??

AFL Live is working if you want to watch the match live. Can get 12 months for free

Notice that Telstra are giving 12 months AFL Live for free. Normally $89. Can watch it on tablets & mobiles.

Just have to SMS #832# from any mobile on the Telstra network (should work on Boost & Telechoice etc) and they send the free code straight back.

Say yourself or friend etc is not on Telstra then just get the cheapest starter kit on the Telstra network.

After signing you can cancel straight away (or later) so it doesn't renew and charge you $89 at the end of the 12 months.

Have until the end of Dec to register if you want the whole of the 2016 season. Also can get the NRL as well with #831# if you want both codes.

Hope this helps.

Pandaboy said:
A bit??? Little leaguers could hit more targets than this guy. Shocking decision maker and shocking disposal.

That's why cats got rid of him .

Teckor said:
AFL Live is working if you want to watch the match live. Can get 12 months for free

Notice that Telstra are giving 12 months AFL Live for free. Normally $89. Can watch it on tablets & mobiles.

Just have to SMS #832# from any mobile on the Telstra network (should work on Boost & Telechoice etc) and they send the free code straight back.

Say yourself or friend etc is not on Telstra then just get the cheapest starter kit on the Telstra network.

After signing you can cancel straight away (or later) so it doesn't renew and charge you $89 at the end of the 12 months.

Have until the end of Dec to register if you want the whole of the 2016 season. Also can get the NRL as well with #831# if you want both codes.

Hope this helps.

Nuh, I'm on a laptop. Just need it for the stats. Bloody pathetic it doesn't work for this game only. If it was down all day it'd be more acceptable. Thanks anyway teckor.

TigerForce said:
Nuh, I'm on a laptop. Just need it for the stats. Bloody pathetic it doesn't work for this game only. If it was down all day it'd be more acceptable. Thanks anyway teckor.

No problem.

Hopefully will help some other supporters that can't watch the game.

10 apiece Q time. I thought we had the general best of them but as usual our forward play is scrappy at best

God i hate Ross Lyon coached teams - puts his whole side behind the ball and makes it ugly ugly game..

ToraToraTora said:
10 apiece Q time. I thought we had the general best of them but as usual our forward play is scrappy at best

That's always the worry for me. Gotta be fixed by 2016 if we're going for a flag.

Gee we are lucky we are in this game.

5-6 times Fremantle and broken through the middle with no one in their F50.

Get that right are we are gone.

As some have said Hunt ( back) has caused some terrible turnovers.

Couple occasions the ball was kicked into our F50 and we have Maric, Hampson, Griff , Jack in there.

No crumbers is killing us.

Barlow , Mundy taking last line marks easily.

10-12 goals may win this.

Tackle wise killing us.

Terrible game.