Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Newman in attack. Kicks a goal. Let's see more of them. I'd prefer Lloyd was on ground.

TigerForce said:
Dopey rules. Free kicks should be given where the ball is. Not 150km from the play.

Yep lucky Pearce doesn't have his kicking boots on...

Pavlic kicks one for them though

If we lose this game it's....not at the selection table....but in the forward line. Other teams, even lower than us, have way better system and flow in attack.

TigerForce said:
If we lose this game it's....not at the selection table....but in the forward line. Other teams, even lower than us, have way better system and flow in attack.

Too early to say that TF

antman said:
Too early to say that TF

So far looking like it. Other wins haven't convinced me we have a formidable forward line. Jack's the only one who dominates.

I seriously do not know what Taylor Hunt brings to this team.

Turns it over every time I see him with the ball.

I've said it all yr and will say it again...FFS how does hunt still manage to get a game is beyond me !!!