Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Big game this afternoon. Fyfe a possible late out. Maybe Ivan too if it's wet?

Lids 3 goals 20 touches. Kamdyn 17 touches (provided he's not the sub.)

Tigers by 2 goals in a tight one.

Should be a ripper, can't split them tbh... I think if we play both rucks we lose, if we late change a ruck for a small will be very very tight and tigers to just get over the line!!

Chiangmai tiger, Im up your way staying near Le Meridian, where is a good place with sound? If your out and about for a beer and watch the game let me know.. Would prefer to watch at hotel on laptop if no pub with sound!!!

Ill be there with bells on, if u haven't got something on ie: work, wedding etc get down to the G and help break freos all time record outside of Perth which is of 45,436 V the crows...
2 years ago we got just under 44K in the wet, today looking dry atm so think we should top 45K in attendance, perhaps even 47/48K...

I am taking a half day off and riding my bike home in 35 degree heat on a Tokyo freeway just to see this game . We better win.

if ever there is day of late change with Thomas into the middle it's today

TheCan said:
if ever there is day of late change with Thomas into the middle it's today

Why? if its dry which it is no way, thomas to slow, if for example it rained shard then can understand ur reasoning....

Id go speed/run & carry on a dry track over a treacle like thomas...

Thinking of going.

Weather looks like holding up.

I expect Dimma will role the dice and go with the two rucks.

I expect it too be a tough, contested, stoppage game. We have to take as many half chances as possible. Fremantle/Lyon will not allow the Tigers to come quick out of the blocks like last time.

Close game I'm tipping and I'm hoping it's the Tigers in front when the final siren goes.
10 pts either way!

Go Tigers!

I'm nervous (but I'm always nervous about the Tiges).

Going to the game with a couple of mates from Perth. Pretty sure they are WCE supporters, so we might have two more in full voice for our blokes.

I am no weather man but I cant see it raining till after the game - plenty of blue sky and any clouds are high - its not a bad winters Saturday in Melb at the moment - if anything its a bit windy though

therefore cant see any change from the tigers - I am going to the game quietly (nervously) confident because in a low scoring game,

1) I think our defence will beat Freo's forwards
2) our forward line, with Jack in such good form and with Griff back should beat their defence
3) their ruck will win that contest in the centre and around the ground but I don't think it will be a thrashing like the earlier game
4) with Fyfe perhaps injured although he will still most likely be in the votes if he plays, we could possibly break even with them in the middle

As I said - we are better than a even chance (by a bees d!2k)

Get down there Tiger fans.
We need to break the record and send Freo and the media packing!!!!!!!!!! :happy :beer

P.S. Media on SEN so urging Fremantle to win this afternoon.Made me spew up.

The greatest fear in football,a Richmond premiership. :hihi

Go tiges = make it a big one and a believer out of all those doom sayers..

smasha said:
Get down there Tiger fans.
We need to break the record and send Freo and the media packing!!!!!!!!!! :happy :beer

P.S. Media on SEN so urging Fremantle to win this afternoon.Made me spew up.

The greatest fear in football,a Richmond premiership. :hihi

Don't think they care that much. They just love eithe good news stories or, preferably, plane crashes!!

Tigers a chance to be a plane crash today - no in terms of margin, more in terms of expectations of fans being brought back down a few pegs.

That's all the media want. The same pack of clowns that were cheering us over in Perth against free will be against us today.

Parasites

So freo fly over 3 emergencies and we carry 2 over from vfl and end result ... no late changes

Richmond v Fremantle at the MCG, 4.35pm

NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES

Richmond: Chris Newman, Anthony Miles, Taylor Hunt

Substitute: Sam Lloyd

Fremantle: Tommy Sheridan, Hayden Crozier, Lachie Neale

Substitute: Matt de Boer

Tigertough1974 said:
Should be a ripper, can't split them tbh... I think if we play both rucks we lose, if we late change a ruck for a small will be very very tight and tigers to just get over the line!!

Chiangmai tiger, Im up your way staying near Le Meridian, where is a good place with sound? If your out and about for a beer and watch the game let me know.. Would prefer to watch at hotel on laptop if no pub with sound!!!

Great TT74, check your messages, the Downunder Bar is run by Stewie, a Freo fanatic so we had better win or I'll never hear the end of it for weeks.