Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

luke mcgunne..for all his faults offers us something as a forward..kicks his couple of goals..and has applied a lott of pressure and tackling down forward..much more than miller

Showing some character coming back and trying to get an edge.... dont care for the comments about struggling to ebaat the Suns.....its tough going

antman said:
Take notice that we can barely beat the Suns who haven't won a game?

EDIT oh right sarcasm I remember that

Or we can beat a team that matched it with Geelong with half our best 22 out and the umpires doing everything they can to get the golden boys their first win.

Shithouse performance........but we're in the 8 so far with this 3 goal lead. I need a drink....

Disco08 said:
Or we can beat a team that matched it with Geelong with half our best 22 out and the umpires doing everything they can to get the golden boys their first win.

media_preview.php