Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Firstly, happy birthday JE!

I hope Ivan is playing as he adds a lot of balance to our midfield now. He surely cannot need a rest! It would be a bit of a mistake to take this game lightly.

What a day to be out and about with the family. I mighjt have to fake illness in an attempt to get home for the match

Hope it is just a case of resting Maric. Gus has had a good year at VFL level, will be good to see how he goes.

Tigertool said:
Tony Greenberg

"@TigerlandTone
Ivan won't play today Carn Gus"

I don't think that is the real Tony Greenberg. Hopefully he has as much idea as we do.

Punxsutawney Phil said:
I don't think that is the real Tony Greenberg. Hopefully he has as much idea as we do.

I'm pretty sure it isn't as well, but I believe he is someone from the club because he often breaks things before anyone else does.