Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE......

So you have never savoured a TIGER PREMIERSHIP??? :( :(

The benefit of age is beiing able to have enjoyed '67, '69, '73, '74 and '80.....and the excitement and build up to '72 and '82

Enjoy your day

GO TIGERS!

Dean Hart Northey said:
The benefit of age is beiing able to have enjoyed '67, '69, '73, '74 and '80.....and the excitement and build up to '72 and '82

Enjoy your day

GO TIGERS!

And I'll be ecstatic just to see a *smile* final

Dean Hart Northey said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JE......

So you have never savoured a TIGER PREMIERSHIP??? :( :(

Enjoy your day

GO TIGERS!

Happy birthday to you too mate!

No premiership :( Hopefully we get one in my next 30 years!

checkside said:
What time does it start?

4:40pm

Really need a big win today...percentage going to be vital going into the finals

Any update on the conditions?

With the side we have - ill take the 4 points, no injuries and a safe trip home. As a tiger supporter I have learnt to never even consider % boosting heading into a match....just get the win fellas.

Go TIGES

P.S Happy bday JE!!

Latest weather update for Cairns at 6pm which will be nearly at the start of the 3rd qtr.

24 degrees
11% chance of rain
6kmh wind
87% humidity

thats just the internet telling me this.

KnightersRevenge said:
Sitting on the balcony of my room in Cairns eating breakfast. Can't wait. Will probably make a goose of myself.

What does the weather look like from your position?

Jukes Extended said:
C'mon you mighty Tigers!!!

Have a big win for my birthday!!
Happy Birthday JE.

tha8ball said:
With the side we have - ill take the 4 points, no injuries and a safe trip home.

The 4 points is all I want. % boost is a distant second.

Happy B-Day JE. I am confidant of a win like many others and also hopefule but not counting on %. But the way North a playing we might need the percentage. They still hv Melbourne and GWS to go and may get good % from them. Must be nice to have had such a soft draw with GC and GWS twice. This uneven draw really sucks when there are 5 odd teams vying for the last posi in the eight.

percyms said:
This uneven draw really sucks when there are 5 odd teams vying for the last posi in the eight.

Dont count out 7th with Gellongs draw & perhaps even the Bombers

Go in hard Tigers but be fair.
The MRP will look for any tidbit to get our players suspended knowing we have a chance to make the 8.