RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

Feb 25, 2007
Well ive started this thread early, will leaving in an hour or so, could this day be the day we get the monkey off our back...

I think we can, hope we can, prey we can....Anyone else think we can!!!

Ahh c'mon Tiges!!! we need our first win....

I thought that about the game V the Dee's and look what happend.

I hope so but hawks are just as hungry for a win and have so much more class on the field.

TIGEREXTRA said:
I thought that about the game V the Dee's and look what happend.

I hope so but hawks are just as hungry for a win and have so much more class on the field.

that they do TE but i just think 2day its more possible than previous games, well as they say time will tell....

My day couldn't have had a worse start, rolled out of bed and went down the street to have brekky and had to sit next to hutchy, not a good start at all

I would loving more than to beat the Dawks, sigh, I am not confident we will get withing 20 points.

They will run away with it in the Second Half,i just hope we have a reasonable first half so the score doesn`t blow out too much.
Sad days indeed.

Jezza81 said:
My day couldn't have had a worse start, rolled out of bed and went down the street to have brekky and had to sit next to hutchy, not a good start at all

I hope you "accidentally" dropped your coffee all over him

Jezza81 said:

A nightmare start Jezza, things can only get better. :hihi

ZeroGame said:
I hope you "accidentally" dropped your coffee all over him

I would have gone over to his table, stuck my fingers down my throat and "spewed up" all over him. That would have made me feel better and got my day back on track :whistle

Looks like it's the Dwayne Superbrain headache today. One day I'll have to mute the TV when watching.

TigerForce said:
Looks like it's the Dwayne Superbrain headache today. One day I'll have to mute the TV when watching.

Sometimes wish I could do that to the radio!

Defeats the purpose of listening though I suppose - and as I don't have Fox I don't have much choice.

Be interesting to see what a lot of these so called experts/commentators will be like when we do start winning - wonder how many will jump on board - should keep a list of those that like to stick the boot in now and see how many of them turn when we sart winning.

i we are within 12pts at he half time break i will go down and watch the second half at the pub.

hawks by 50pts

I'm muting because I can't stand Russell....going to listen to SEN's coverage while watching to see how that works.

Wallarse special comments though on SEN :(

Ronby said:
Be interesting to see what a lot of these so called experts/commentators will be like when we do start winning - wonder how many will jump on board - should keep a list of those that like to stick the boot in now and see how many of them turn when we sart winning.

There's a lot of these 2 faced morons in the media and Robert Walls is the best and quickest.

Nice pass from Nason to Jack. Goal.

Who's the moron commentator saying Nason shanked the kick??