Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

percyms said:
WTF - stop just bombing it into the f50 Tiges. Do what gave u the lead in the first place.

Think we are physically stuffed. Gave it our all in the first half and we are running on fumes now.

Hopefully we can hold on.

Keep up the run & carry now. Don't chip. We can win this. Bloody carey & commetti early on saying "freo is having an off night & the tigers are on". They catch up & we win ....are freo still having an off night???....biased tosses

ok, thats the crap bit of play out of the way, tiges, back to tempo footy and wet weather footy if not

hold on n win!

We need a quick goal in the first seconds ala Grigg last week. At least this 5 goal buffer is better than 2 or 3.

If Vickery holds that we go 6 goals up. Drops it and it's a 5 goal game.

We can't go into our shells.

But we have to lower our eyes again going forward and not just bomb it.

A few of their players who were poor that half lifted that quarter.

One quarter then we have a weeks break.

Give it 100% . Leave nothing that quarter.

thejinx said:
Gotta put Grigg on Fyfe. Killing us.

weve played fyfe quite well. immense pressure on most of his disposals. problem is sandilands is putting the ball wherever he wants. 40 hitous to maric's 10. need to limit the damage defensively, not easy to do.

I'm muting these idiots in the last quarter. Can't stand the crap coming out of their mouths.

Finally, someone pinged him for holding it! Need to get back to possession footy, so things down, take the sting out of Freo's run.

We looked out on our legs at the end of that quarter. We have to find something in the last cos free ARE coming hard. We aren't getting the clean possies anymore and we are just bombing it into the forward 50.

I don't think I can deal with watching this last quarter, i'm too nervous. A win and this long weekend just got 10 x better! C'mon tiges!