R3 AFLW - Sydney v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R3 AFLW - Sydney v Richmond

Greaser snaps and misses a sitter!! At least Shevlin scored.

Thrashing on the cards.

Great start dropped off a bit late

Brennan conti shevlin doing well

Pop Kelly improvement under hampson is massive

Reactions: 1 users
What's with this continuous 'play on' rubbish from the flogs everytime we are ready to kick after a mark. Not even 5 seconds passed.

Hosko given no lenience on the holding the ball, got rid of it almost straight away.

Reactions: 1 users
Really good 1st half. They came at us in the 2nd quarter but we've counter punched well.

Geez after the last 2 years, you'd have been forgiven for forgetting how good McKenzie could be. She looks a million dollars. Hopefully she can get a really good run with injuries going forward from here.

These 1st 3 weeks I've been really impressed by Ally Dalloway, reckon she gives us something a bit extra but importantly more depth through the midfield. Her and Hicks could look like 1 of the trade steals of all time. Pick 30 and 69 for the 2 of them and 43. We got 43 for that pick, and 69 wasn't used so essentially. Dalloway, Hicks and Ford for Pick 30. Lets hope the men can find a trade like that.

Reactions: 4 users