R18 VFL - Scumwood v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 VFL - Scumwood v Richmond

Tigers might’ve blown this with shihouse field kicking and poor conversion in front of goal.

Reactions: 1 user
The maggots are making sure that the Filth win.
Nan the Tigers have killed emselves with *smile* kicking and decision making.

Umps haven’t helped but the Tigs had enough chances to win this in this quarter Bauer and Doc misses amongst others and lacking composure inside forward 50 with poor use and an inability to hold the footy in.

Reactions: 1 users
Poor defending at times, and poor goalkicking has cost us today. Not a good performance.

3.8 from Cumbo / Bauer just isn't good enough.

Woeful all round performance, that’s as poor as I remember from the VFL lads , not a single positive for me out of that one , plus it was just another boring as batshit game of footy

How did Jagga go for those who watched the game.
Lots of disposals but didnt notice him much.

Not sure it was a good game to go off but if thats an average game for him he will be a very good player.

Looks tiny compared to other older players