R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

Got a feeling the Swans.

Hope I'm wrong.

Makes next weeks game against the Crows that important if the Crows do win and the Swabs lose. Should be a ripper tough game.

Wouldn't normally listen to the smuck, but the Pies are getting beaten so i'm enjoyng listening to press red for Ed :hihi

tigerman said:
Wouldn't normally listen to the smuck, but the Pies are getting beaten so i'm enjoyng listening to press red for Ed :hihi

Red on Ed sounds appropriate now. Bloody hell, it's worse with that goof Hellier in there!!

CC TIGER said:
Is there a worse premiership player then Dawes? Watts cringeworthy

On the other hand, Darcy Moore looks a likely type with some similarities of his old man.

TigerForce said:
On the other hand, Darcy Moore looks a likely type with some similarities of his old man.
Yeh looks a beauty, they may give some check yet, if Reid Cloke Moore an Elliot are all in the forward line in a few weeks with a bit of match fitness

Eddie just said "this is the danger, we might be playing better than them but they are kicking the goals" :hihi

CC TIGER said:
Yeh looks a beauty, they may give some check yet, if Reid Cloke Moore an Elliot are all in the forward line in a few weeks with a bit of match fitness

True CC, but looking at today's performance it makes you wonder how.