R17 v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 v Suns

Good win by the magoos considering how many Suns players had senior AFL experience.

Might not be a heap of AFL talent there for us , however McCauliffe, Bauer , Smith , Blight and OHB all have attributes that may have them play plenty of AFL footy

Reactions: 3 users
Havenā€™t watched a second of the game but if your right Smokey then we have a prospect.

I would have happily done the Nank deal to get Moyle this year. Clubs see him as a number one AFL ruck in waiting.
Ended with 62 hit outs. Around the ground he gets his hands on the footy. Still very much a work in progress but he is an exciting prospect.

Reactions: 1 users
And if we have ended the forward experiment for Balta then we need to end the defender experiment for Bauer.

Reactions: 5 users
The thing with Bauer forward is that even if he doesnā€™t get it a lot he has an influence.
Yep, he's a deadeye *smile*, has got 3rd tall written allover him. Surely an accurate goal kicker would have some appeal to the powers that be.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep, he's a deadeye *smile*, has got 3rd tall written allover him. Surely an accurate goal kicker would have some appeal to the powers that be.
Can we play Bauer and Lefau in the same forward line?

Reactions: 1 user
Impressed with Morro. Is it too early for a succession plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Havenā€™t watched a second of the game but if your right Smokey then we have a prospect.

I would have happily done the Nank deal to get Moyle this year. Clubs see him as a number one AFL ruck in waiting.
NOt Any More SCooper its the Bigger O the OHB :))

Really good signs from OHB. I assume he played school footy before giving the basketball ago in the US?

OHB is doing extremely well.

I believe Naismith is on a two year contract. He will obviously stay on our list. Ryan too, but he looks to be a long way off. Colina not so clear.

Like to see OHB get a game or two at the higher level this season.