R17 v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 v Suns

Fioriini, Berry, Lemmens, Sexton, Macpherson , Atkins, Tsitas

Suns got some serious AFL representation here for the VFl Tigs to contend with.

Last edited:
Great goal from 50 by Mculiffe. Got a a nice old little clip by Morris just before. Responded well.

Reactions: 1 users
39-36.

Got our noses in front but we really struggled that quarter to get it out of our back half.

We definitely miss Gray.

Reactions: 1 user
This is always my question about Doc Davidson. Does he have the tank for AFL as he looks slow at times?

This is always my question about Doc Davidson. Does he have the tank for AFL as he looks slow at times?
Today he is almost being played as the main tall target. But that’s not his go. He is good at getting up the ground and then out working his opponent.

Our AFL listed forwards non-existent again. Coulthard didn't touch the ball that quarter. Cumbo had a couple and Bauer's touched the ball twice today.

Our AFL listed forwards non-existent again. Coulthard didn't touch the ball that quarter. Cumbo had a couple and Bauer's touched the ball twice today.
Ball spent most of the quarter in the suns half of the ground though.

They’ve got senior players all through the middle of the ground.

Tigers clinging on that quarter.

Gray s loss is obvious.

Reactions: 1 users
But hard to get near the footy when it’s camped in our back half.

Our midfield needs to lift.

But hard to get near the footy when it’s camped in our back half.

Our midfield needs to lift.
Yes inside 50s 25 to 18 but Cumbo & Coulthard aren't parked in the forward 50. It's not good enough for AFL-listed players. Will give Bauer some leeway but just mentioned him because quite a few wanted him to go straight into the 1s.

We Willie Wilson kicks two goals in two minutes, he’s a goer 58-42.