R10 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R10 - the other games

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
We've got about 15 games to watch before it's our turn again.
It'll be interesting to see where we are on the ladder when our turn comes again.
Right now we're fifth.

The Crows doing their best to play Carlton back into some form. Judd knee injury doesn't sound good.

Will have to look at some highlights, sounds like the Crows and Blues have both burnt some absolute sitters.

Giardiasis said:
Levi Casboult taking the place of McGun for quality comic value.

That kick for goal on the run and especially that comedy performance about 10 meters out from goal was pure gold. LMFAO.

DirtyDogTiger said:
We've got about 15 games to watch before it's our turn again.
It'll be interesting to see where we are on the ladder when our turn comes again.
Right now we're fifth.
If results go as expected we'll probably wind up 8th again by the end of the round.

YinnarTiger said:
Fox commentators barracking for Carlton are as bad as the Ch 7 crew last night barracking for west coke.
Yeah, but that's out of pity. Looks like Judd's career is over, well he can keep busy counting his money.

:rofl :rofl :rofl Benny Hill game at the G......geez Micky's ruined this team.

Geez, Adelaide's wheels are starting to wobble...they better not lose to these flogs and knock me out of my multi's :p

puregreen said:
Geez, Adelaide's wheels are starting to wobble...they better not lose to these flogs and knock me out of my multi's :p
I wonder if Sanderson is watching and what he thinks about it?

CarnTheTiges said:
Yeah, but that's out of pity. Looks like Judd's career is over, well he can keep busy counting his money.
More time to devote to his "green" interests...

CarnTheTiges said:

Great footballer. Sad end - if he does retire.

Eddie Betts getting booed by Blooze fans.....must be racist last time I checked. :hihi