Priority Picks (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Priority Picks (merged)

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
we should flood rfcs email to get back some fairness in this years draft, or we will be waiting 2 to 3 years extra to rebuild our list, that could mean anywhere from 3 to 7 years to make finals again, assuming that bloody gc and gws dont domanate the premierships for years to come due to excessive top picks given to them, look at what brisbane ended up achieving with a fraction of the concessions these new tossers are getting

Re: EMAIL club to get back our

Benny Gale and Vlad are close friends. Benny will make sure we are looked after.

We could be given the 1st 10 picks in the draft & we'd still stuff them up.

mb64 said:
We could be given the 1st 10 picks in the draft & we'd still stuff them up.

Deledio, Cotchin & Martin look pretty good to me as top 10 picks.

GO TIGES!!!

jokershoppe said:
we should flood rfcs email to get back some fairness in this years draft, or we will be waiting 2 to 3 years extra to rebuild our list, that could mean anywhere from 3 to 7 years to make finals again, assuming that bloody gc and gws dont domanate the premierships for years to come due to excessive top picks given to them, look at what brisbane ended up achieving with a fraction of the concessions these new tossers are getting

the horse has bolted mate. the protests should have started when their concessions were first announced.

Email?
The club is so backward they are probably still using telex machines!!!

jokershoppe said:

meh - everyone else has got to deal with it. Whats 7 years in the context of 30? sydney didnt win a flag for 70 years so.... as i saod, meh

Benny Gale does not look stupid to me he will do whatever is best for the Richmond FC..

Personally Richmond should not do anything, they need to get out of this themselves as they only have themselves to blame..

No concessions please, because when we get back to a force, I do not want other clubs saying we needed help..

B2

B1 and B2 said:
No concessions please, because when we get back to a force, I do not want other clubs saying we needed help..

B2

Thay are not concessions though,were they concessions when Melbourne finished last last yr or when Carlton or St Kilda finished last.We would only be getting whatever any other team that finishes last would normally get.I am totally for us going to the Afl.

i agree with this suggestion members should email our executive to get them to take this up with the AFL.
forget pride - that went out the window years ago.

do we get a 1st round priority pick

Are we in line to get an extra 1st round pick if we win only 1 game this year, thaT WOULD MAKE ONLY 6 WINS AND A DRAW over 2 years, that would be great in a super bleak season

Re: do we get a 1st round priority pick

jokershoppe said:
Are we in line to get an extra 1st round pick if we win only 1 game this year, thaT WOULD MAKE ONLY 6 WINS AND A DRAW over 2 years, that would be great in a super bleak season

nope, we won more than 5 last year, so if we get a priority it would be second round