President John O’Rourke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

President John O’Rourke

And how does that apply to the best and most respected sports administrator in the country who drove arguably our greatest ever dynasty.
He went full circle and finished last...just like he began. Not an opinion, it's a fact. Just to remind you, Richmond is bottom of the ladder in 2024. That is Gale's last year as president. Wake up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
He went full circle and finished last...just like he began. Not an opinion, it's a fact. Just to remind you, Richmond is bottom of the ladder in 2024. That is Gale's last year as president. Wake up!!
Just a correction, Gale was the CEO not the President.
I’m not sure whether “woke flog” is the correct description. You can be critical of whether he’s been 100% invested in the club or he’s had other distractions to deal with that have affected his performance. And that’s fair enough, but overall his passion and devotion to our club has been above his pay grade as “just” a CEO.
Has the club regressed this year? I believe most would say “yes”. How much is laid at Gales doorstep, a fair bit?maybe or probably.

But I don’t believe he deserves any insults. Especially for where the club was, what has been achieved and what is still to come.
No one is perfect. Especially dealing with a *smile* up organisation like the afl with their match programming, scheduling nd all the rest of the crap. One very poor year in about 15, some of which was outside his control. I’ll take that every time.

I wonder what our financial report will look like this year. That will be a big reveal.

Constant injuries. Slow recovery times. Some never have for near the season. Not referring to ACLs but soft tissue injuries.
One thing it does show is that we need to beef up this area. I’m not sure if the club went the cheap option or not. But if it did it wasn’t the correct decision. We need to invest in the best. Strength, conditioning, fitness, rehab personnel and facilities.

Reactions: 4 users
Reads like you've been drinking the Peter Dutton cool aid.

History shows it's the conservatives who are the decisive party, particularly their right wingers who preach for the Haves against the Have Nots.

Again history tells us the Richmond FC had its roots firmly in the Have Nots. So are you sure you are at the right club. Shouldn't you be over at the Silver Tails? Pardon the pun.
It's not political num nuts. Labor and Liberal are a two headed snake - same sh*t different bucket. Liberal & Labor are both woke flgs
I’m not sure whether “woke flog” is the correct description. You can be critical of whether he’s been 100% invested in the club or he’s had other distractions to deal with that have affected his performance. And that’s fair enough, but overall his passion and devotion to our club has been above his pay grade as “just” a CEO.
Has the club regressed this year? I believe most would say “yes”. How much is laid at Gales doorstep, a fair bit?maybe or probably.

But I don’t believe he deserves any insults. Especially for where the club was, what has been achieved and what is still to come.
No one is perfect. Especially dealing with a *smile* up organisation like the afl with their match programming, scheduling nd all the rest of the crap. One very poor year in about 15, some of which was outside his control. I’ll take that every time.

I wonder what our financial report will look like this year. That will be a big reveal.

Constant injuries. Slow recovery times. Some never have for near the season. Not referring to ACLs but soft tissue injuries.
One thing it does show is that we need to beef up this area. I’m not sure if the club went the cheap option or not. But if it did it wasn’t the correct decision. We need to invest in the best. Strength, conditioning, fitness, rehab personnel and facilities.
Great points! My bad, CEO he was. We lost Peter Burge who was a GUN. He was replaced with a dud. That is on Gale. This is a typical approach of a woke person. They think any person can do anything. eg a plumber can be a brain surgeon because they are both "good people". A man can give birth to a child! Reality and life is different. This is what we had this year with a fitness coach that was out if his depth. The list was not fit. This was on Gale who promoted a dud hack. As mentioned Gale was great for 75% of his tenure. That produced so much joy for all of us! However, his last 25% of tenure was exactly the opposite of what he bought to the club. It's called hubris. That is why he is going to Tasmania. The "chief" became bigger than the club (it became a joke at how may "farewell's" he had). A sad position to end his great achievements.

I’d imagine pretty good , most of our huge crowds were home games . If we invested our funds rightly then that would have returned handsomely and the health and fitness industry is going off , hope aligned leisure are expanding into Pilates

Reactions: 1 user
It's not political num nuts. Labor and Liberal are a two headed snake - same sh*t different bucket. Liberal & Labor are both woke flgs

Great points! My bad, CEO he was. We lost Peter Burge who was a GUN. He was replaced with a dud. That is on Gale. This is a typical approach of a woke person. They think any person can do anything. eg a plumber can be a brain surgeon because they are both "good people". A man can give birth to a child! Reality and life is different. This is what we had this year with a fitness coach that was out if his depth. The list was not fit. This was on Gale who promoted a dud hack. As mentioned Gale was great for 75% of his tenure. That produced so much joy for all of us! However, his last 25% of tenure was exactly the opposite of what he bought to the club. It's called hubris. That is why he is going to Tasmania. The "chief" became bigger than the club (it became a joke at how may "farewell's" he had). A sad position to end his great achievements.
Thanks for describing a woke flog …I guess that makes you what? A non-woke flog?

Ummm. Benny's never been president. Go back to sleep.