Preseason draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preseason draft

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
Hi guys

Do we have a pick in the preseason draft or was the passed selection last night for Lambert's rookie elevation?

here are the current guys on our list who we have taken after the national draft

PSD

Grimes
Houli*

Rookies

Miles*
Lambert
Short
soldo
Castagna

Houli and miles are the only experienced survivors

DirtyDogTiger said:
I believe he's living in Quebec.

If he's missing footy, he moved to a funny place.

So i'm guessing that's a NO
Sounds like the perfect place for him, he's pretty fluent in french n wanted somewhere to practice the lingo after footy. Pretty sure a couple of the boys dropped in n paid a visit during the break. Maybe Griff n someone else, Jakey?? perhaps. Can't remember, but I saw a pic of a couple of the boys with Jacko.

Sam Darley from GWS and WBD could join us tomorrow apparently.
Outside player who was pre-listed with GWS.
Elite ball user.
Chocco miles and Townsend would have all the right Intel for a decision like this

http://woo-cdn220-is-3.se.bponlinewoc2264.ngcdn.telstra.com/PlatformRelease/575/477/DarleyHLVMS_S_2214766596__290687.mp4

DirtyDogTiger said:
Sam Darley from GWS and WBD could join us tomorrow apparently.
Outside player who was pre-listed with GWS.
Elite ball user.
Chocco miles and Townsend would have all the right Intel for a decision like this

http://woo-cdn220-is-3.se.bponlinewoc2264.ngcdn.telstra.com/PlatformRelease/575/477/DarleyHLVMS_S_2214766596__290687.mp4

Where they his highlights?
No left foot...
Didn't hit one target..
No "one on one" highlight

Perfect bring him down, he fits perfectly

zippadeee said:
Where they his highlights?
No left foot...
Didn't hit one target..
No "one on one" highlight

Perfect bring him down, he fits perfectly

Dude, still going on and on about how much we suck as a team... Really?

Getting old much?

K3 said:
Dude, still going on and on about how much we suck as a team... Really?

Getting old much?

Since when does this kid play for our team?
I don't want us picking up GWS rubbish. Miles is a 1 in million
Let's not get carried away.

We just picked up Callum Moore

Player bio
Former club: Calder Cannons
Height: 192cm
Weight: 86kg
Position: Forward
2015 Statistics
Games: 4
Goals: 4
Avg Kicks: 6.5
Avg Marks: 4
Avg Hballs: 2

Key position player who shows great ability with his contested marking, as well as his ferocious attack on the ball. Very agile and sound below his knees for a player of his size. Was injured at the beginning of the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, limiting him to four matches.

Pick 30Mabior Chol

Player bio
Former club: Aspley
Height: 197cm
Weight: 80kg
Position: Ruckman
2015 Statistics
Games: 3
Goals: -
Avg Kicks: 5.7
Avg Marks: 3.7
Avg Hballs: 4.3

Sudanese-born tall forward who can play in the ruck. Left-footer who is quick and agile and a good user of the ball by hand and foot. Moved from Sudan to Queensland at eight years of age. Member of Brisbane Lions Academy. Impressed in the NAB AFL U18 Championships for Queensland.