pre-season 2015-16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

pre-season 2015-16

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
when are the players back?
next week?

this pre-season we should focus on
1) transition from the back line to forward
2) strength - players and around the contests
3) forward line stoppages

ideas?

We should have new training jerseys. One set North, the other Melbourne. Get the team used to playing and winning against those colours

I think i heard or read somewhere 1-4 year players are back Friday, the bottom 10 teams back today so it would make sense we are back today week but im sure i read this Friday..

Baloo said:
We should have new training jerseys. One set North, the other Melbourne. Get the team used to playing and winning against those colours

anything with blue really

Tigertough1974 said:
I think i heard or read somewhere 1-4 year players are back Friday, the bottom 10 teams back today so it would make sense we are back today week but im sure i read this Friday..

You are correct, 1-4 year players are back this Friday.

RFC_Official said:
You are correct, 1-4 year players are back this Friday.

Cheers..

We read last year that Batch and Conca were training basically right through and batch had a break out season, Conca unfortunately with injuries didnt...

Can you give us a heads up who has been seen in the Gym through the last few weeks and updates to those that are putting in extras as we go..?

Tigertough1974 said:
Cheers..

We read last year that Batch and Conca were training basically right through and batch had a break out season, Conca unfortunately with injuries didnt...

Can you give us a heads up who has been seen in the Gym through the last few weeks and updates to those that are putting in extras as we go..?

Sure, all have been doing their own programs over the off-season. McIntosh, Astbury and Edwards were in a lot before they went on holidays. Vlastuin and Lambert starting to get back into it. Jack, Chappy and Drummond others who have been around a bit.

RFC_Official said:
Sure, all have been doing their own programs over the off-season. McIntosh, Astbury and Edwards were in a lot before they went on holidays. Vlastuin and Lambert starting to get back into it. Jack, Chappy and Drummond others who have been around a bit.

Great thank you and please keep those updates coming.. Hoping the kids especially Macca and Vlas take their game to the next level next year, obviously Astbury, Edwards and Chappy were looking to work their bodies out to have a great preseason, much appreciated and as i said keep them coming please..

Sintiger said:
Is he ? Is he in Ireland with the aussie team ?

Dunno where he is but he's been given an extended break. I assume it's part of the re-signing deal where he gets more time to himself.

That has the makings of a knock knock joke actually.....

Baloo said:
Dunno where he is but he's been given an extended break. I assume it's part of the re-signing deal where he gets more time to himself.

That has the makings of a knock knock joke actually.....

I like Rance, but this is *smile*. He will behind the group by at least a full month of preseason.

zippadeee said:
I like Rance, but this is *smile*. He will behind the group by at least a full month of preseason.

If it was Rance with an extended break or no Rance, I prefer the extended break Rance