Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 47 ~ Bradley Helbig

Here are some highlights from his debut for West Adelaide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xdMlKg2f8

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=104432

Rates Andrew Collins, his coach at West Adelaide, as his biggest influence.
Is it possible that we got a bit of an inside word here?

interesting highlight video, says he is a midfield but all I saw was a tonne of goal kicking. not complaining tho.

Matty Rogers Look a like,
Hope he plays as tough as all boys coming out of Wakerie, Mark Ricciutio

Damn it, I thought we had pick 46 but no the Pies did. I blame North Melbourne.

SCOOP said:
I really like Farmer. Is a old school footballer with modern skills. Another Collingwood type pick I could see being put away for a year in the VFL and once he gets a game looking ready. He kicks it so well and is a good size at 187cm and 80kgs and tested well at the combine. Speed, agility, kicking skills, good size and pace. Why wouldn't you want him at 46?

Yep Collingwood did. ::)

wammo said:
Rates Andrew Collins, his coach at West Adelaide, as his biggest influence.
Is it possible that we got a bit of an inside word here?

possibly inside info as wests footy manger is a Scotty Turner !!

I agree with Zippadeee.
Looks much like Matty Rogers.
Very similar size, can take a decent mark, and kick a decent goal.

Looks solidly skilled. Rangy with good height for build and kicks the goals. Tigers starting to experiment by drafting footballers.

Pick 47: Brad Helbig
Height: 186cm
Weight: 82kg
Club: West Adelaide (SA)

Elite kick of the footy with both feet. Good pace. Very good overhead. Can play midfield and also forward. Powerful player.

We know Conca will play next year.

Im tipping we may see a bit of this kid he looks strong. Wins one on one ball, good grab and kick he could be a good get.