OFFICIAL LID OFF THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

OFFICIAL LID OFF THREAD

Put the lid back on.

Remember the Adelaide game?

Lets win our next 4 first then reassess.

Come on, let's crack it for tonight and smell what is cooking. Plenty of time for being boringly conservative tomorrow.

Congrats to Dimma and the boys for getting us to the finals again. But the lid stays on for mine... We need to make some inroads in September before we get excited

nah - my lids been office since we beat the hawkers.

I am just enjoying a stroll down to the G and watching the bank account chink over 4 at a time

Don't know why we have to put a lid on anything, much more fun to kick back with a *smile* eatin grin, than sit around moaning about what might happen before it even arrives.
Reckon it's the most wide open season in years, Hawks wobbling a bit. Freo been scraping through quite a few games n Sydaknee also stumbling n looking shaky some weeks. Cats struggling n the Roos can get a bit flakey. Wet Coke have been awesome n while they've had a smooth lead up so have the Doggies. Our form against the dominant sides of recent years stacks up well, everything simply hinges on what turns up on game day, at least we're getting a wide spread of contributions from the players.

Pick a flag winner, phht, could be just about anyone of the finalists this year.