OFFICIAL LID OFF THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

OFFICIAL LID OFF THREAD

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
siddeney
pressure%20cooker_zpscatvlt9t.jpg

That's what the media want. They want us to get ahead of ourselves and ultimately fail.

Lid firmly on :)

Go Tiges

FitenFitenWin said:
I'm not even sure what that image is. But can't agree. Lids is really on at the moment.

I think it's a pressure cooker... but Lids is definitely on.

Being realistic. On current form we wont lose another minor round game. Top 4 certainty.

I love KB's tweets

"Tigers no longer the second best side now the best . Let's get serious who unfurls the flag. Hawks cracked under the pressure#tigertime kb"

&

"We never get ahead of ourselves at tigerland but seriously have to consider now that West Coast is our grand final opponent #tigertime kb"

;D ;D

Top 4 will be hard.

Lid for me still on.

You never know.

Just have to win as many games as we can to give us the best chance possible.

Sorry Antie, that wasn't the sound of a lid coming off that you heard on Friday night. That was the sound of Hawthorn's players having their ar$es handed to them on a serving dish.

TOT70 said:
Sorry Antie, that wasn't the sound of a lid coming off that you heard on Friday night. That was the sound of Hawthorn's players having their ar$es handed to them on a serving dish.

Either way it's a nice sound

Lid is off , already organising which pub to celebrate GF after party in . :rofl :spin :hihi

Last time the lid was off, I was 8 years old watching an almost bald headed KB with a shocking comb over running around.

Now I'm bald headed and still waiting. :(

The lid is still on but on Friday night we broke free from the chains of the last 33 years , we just need to get that forward line right and we will be unbeatable, in Dimma we trust

Lid firmly in place. We are not going to finish top 4. We have to gain a game on Sydney or Hawthorn. Sydney have a pretty soft draw remaining and should win all 5 remaining games comfortably. Hawthorn have the Eagles in Perth and then the rest is soft but their percentage is so superior to ours that really we need to gain 2 games on them and I just can't see that happening. Makes losses like the Melbourne and North ones so infuriating