NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

What a great game. Really enjoyed it.

Refreshing change from the bs AFL and all its contrived rubbish and minutia.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Raiders v Warriors here at GIO tonight and the temperature is 6 feels like 0.6.

Reactions: 1 user
Watching after the game Storm V Roosters at AAMI patk.
For at least 20 min the Storm players jumped the fence and mixed with the crowd taking selfies and chatting. How nice!
Compare that with AFL hysteria.
It is really an eye opener to see normal behaviour ,as it was always in the past, compared with what is considered current normal behaviour..driven by neurotic Melbourne centric/Greens/Teal/ABC agenda driven ..hysteria.
I encourage you all to follow Storm. It is sport as we used to know it. Storm play enterprising ,attacking , creative rugby...it is great to watch. As I have said...it is like the Tigers of 2017. Not perfect but fun to watch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Storm machine grinding Parra into their home deck with cold efficiency.

70 minutes in

Eels 8

Storm 30

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Physically the Tigers look like boys against the Cowboys, I think they might get blown away in the 2nd half.

Whilst they were fantastic warriors and cornerstones of the Storm for a decade or so letting the old guard of the Bromwiches and Kaufusi go was shrewd list management by the Storm.

Has allowed them to bring on the likes of Katoa and Blore and re energise the side.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Parradontmatta serving it up to the Panthers as has been their MO the past few seasons.

Paramatta turning up to knock them off whilst the Panthers have been dominant similar to the way the RFC were a regular nuisance to the Hawks doting their reign of domination.

Parradontmatta serving it up to the Panthers as has been their MO the past few seasons.

Paramatta turning up to knock them off whilst the Panthers have been dominant similar to the way the RFC were a regular nuisance to the Hawks doting their reign of domination.
I'm watching this instead. Looks like the Pinkies are (finally) cooked too.

I'm watching this instead. Looks like the Pinkies are (finally) cooked too.
One can only hope so.

They are more likely cooked from next year they are losing another 2 or 3 next season.

They do have a great junior program though which keeps churning out quality players.

Canterbury improving with each week. Potential for a good September if they can stay healthy...From a Tiger view, they'll be hoping Luai can have a similar influence in 2025 as S Crichton has brought to the Dogs this year. Gun

Canterbury improving with each week. Potential for a good September if they can stay healthy...From a Tiger view, they'll be hoping Luai can have a similar influence in 2025 as S Crichton has brought to the Dogs this year. Gun
Crichton is a gun centre.

Panthers mental letting him go. Wouldve let a few go ahead of him.

Burton too another gun centre come 5/8.

Kikau geez the Dogs just poaching the Panthers :)).

Thats Roosters style recruiting at its finest.

Tigers need a culture shift along with quality imports.

Galvin and Api are good Douhei and Staines along with Sezer are good players, they just need some quality in the forwards also.

Luai will bring Penrith to Campbelltown/Leichardt along with Api.

Would be great if they could just return to being the Balmain Ryde Tigers but Im just romanticizing.

What this shows is this....
Gun players win games.!!!

We cant get enough via trade.
We must do it via draft.
We have a winning hand this year .
5 or 6 gun draftees now.!!!

Last edited:
Tigers at ground zero, at least 2 years behind Canterbury, if following their example, sorely lacking leadership (bar Koroisau), playing & coaching depth. 3rd consecutive wooden spoon no surprise.

Still, there's chances in the next couple of weeks to grab a win & make 2024 a little better than 2023, which would be reward for the younger guys, who have 'putting in' all season.