New Generation of Supporter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New Generation of Supporter

My first child, a boy, was born on Friday afternoon just gone.

Within 12 hrs he was a paid up Tigers member.

Was ecstatic the boys could win for him on saturday.

Mopsy said:

Enjoy Mopsy - it is the one of the greatest journeys in life - rearing a child.

Congratulations - Are mum and bub both well?..........RT

Mopsy said:

Congratulations mopsy. Long may his success as a Tiger supporter continue. :hearton

RemoteTiger said:
For the second night in a row I tucked my 7yo son into bed cuddling his large toy Tiger.

Huge congratulations on winning him over from the red and white dark side Remote. No contest really. They didn't have Tucky.

I've also heard whispers of a new generation supporter of a slightly more senior vintage, who switched from Weagles to the Tiges a few years ago when a certain rellie was drafted by us, showing up to work in Perth on Monday morning resplendent in his Tiger's clobber, singing our theme song and leaving his flag flying there for his workmates to see.

Who in their right mind would ever want to barrack for any other team but Richmond with the wonderful supporters we have? :hearton

I have just added to the new generation of supporters by my wife having a baby son earlier today. Will have him a signed up member in the next few days :)

MB78 said:
I have just added to the new generation of supporters by my wife having a baby son earlier today. Will have him a signed up member in the next few days :)

Congratulations and well done.

Let the brainwashing begin.

MB78 said:
Congratulations all round. :clap

MB78 said:
Congrats

Took my young fella to the footy last night, was punishment for him enjoying playing soccer >:D

MB78 said:

Congrat MB!

My first is due on grand final day!