Nason and Webberley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nason and Webberley

CC TIGER said:
Has his first game of the round ball code this week Bobby, hope you havent been getting in his ear >:D, tacklling maybe a little issue ;)

I think I spoke to him about the joys of world football once mate ;)

Good on him, hope he has a blast!!!! Tackling will come mate, seen plenty of reds in my day!! :hihi

CC TIGER said:
Has his first game of the round ball code this week Bobby, hope you havent been getting in his ear >:D, tacklling maybe a little issue ;)
Maybe he can watch a replay of Jacko's Liverpool kiss on Browny to show him the finer points of soccer. ;D

Ben said last night that he didnt train much untill after Xmas due to groin injuries, good sign that he is going to build a good tank

CC TIGER said:
The funny haired kid has to be a chance for a RSA this week after another bag of 3

He reads the play so well doesn't he. Hasn't been getting heaps of it the last few weeks, but really has shown a penchant for getting in the right place at the right time.

Love his work ethic and 'never say die' attitude.
If some of our higher paid and more skilled players bought that same level of application every week then the sky's the limit.

Speaking to a former Central District premiership player this week about Benny Nason and he is gobsmacked at his progress at Tigerland.
This kid has got it. a real find. Well Done both RFC and especially Ben Nason!

Well done Ben, you do yourself and your family proud. Keep it up (for a very long, long, long time young fella) !

As his president have monitored him closely and hes doing better than what I thought he would have after the first few games. Doesn't have a real burst of speed, and his inside work still needs alot of work, but he definitley knows where to go to get a kick and where to goal to snag one. Big challenge will come when opposition sides start to notice him and he gets a bit more attention than he is now.

Interesting comment regarding the Central District premiership player being amazed by Nason's progress. I am absolutely amazed by what he has done since crossing to Tigerland. This kid was playing in the reserves at Centrals, and while they do have a very strong SANFL team, the step up to AFL level from SANFL reserves is a bloody big one! To say I have been pleasantly surprised by his play is a massive understatement. The recruiting team definitely deserves some credit for this one. :clap