NAB 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NAB 3

Brodders17 said:
I habe never seen a thread about a practice game so busy over a week before the actual game......
And the funny thing is that it isn't even about the upcoming game.

CarnTheTiges said:

Even funnier I get a strange feeling that I've read it all before.

CarnTheTiges said:

to be honest, i was quite surprised to see Klomp22 turn an unrelated thread in to a Hardwick bashing exercise.

Brodders17 said:
to be honest, i was quite surprised to see Klomp22 turn an unrelated thread in to a Hardwick bashing exercise.

Fair cop ;D

I admire lamb's passion. Hardwick hasn't achieved a great deal yet despite 3 consecutive finals births running against our recent history.
This is a massive season for him and the club & I am sure everybody is well aware of that..

Thanks Oldie. Passionate about the tiges and positive.

Positive about our off field team
Positive about our recruitiers
Positive about our list.

That's why I am passionate and loud about the negative that threatens to derail the tiggy express.

I have been patient and fair but he keeps making the same errors time and time again which look to be repeated with Chaplin, his drones and brainfarts it seems.

I will though take a back seat till round 1 and see what transpires.

lamb22 said:
Interesting conundrum? Ninja if we say finish 2nd this year am I right or are you right?

Similarly if we finish 8th am I right or are you right?

BTW here is a link to a study which showed that 55% of Americans believe in creationism rather than evolution. Maybe we should ask them about the strength of our list.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-majority-reject-evolution/

No way would you get 55% of neutrals to agree to the tiges had a top 4 list for the lat 3 years. But nice try on throwing out another pink fish. ;D

For what its worth, I don't think we where that far off. You say due to the Hardnut. I believe we required our leaders to stand up, and that we are where a couple of youngen reaching the level required.

Hopefully, with a better spread of depth and an up grade on our bottom 6, we get where we all wish. Chaplin and EEvarn are my biggest concerns. Im guessing Harwicks yours?

Finish 2nd and I bet you still can the Hardnut. Finish 2nd or 8th you'll still tell us your right! ;D

Enjoy Lamby's fervour, I am a bit more middle ground so can see why he says what he says without being on the same page for everything. Hard to argue Dimma is a better coach than Hinkley, on raw available data. Dimma probably has the best opportunity right now to tip that upside down - will be an interesting discussion this time next year (or even part way through this year - who knows?)

As for comparing lists, geez that's as changeable as Commando's underwear. Recall someone saying to me back in 2004 that we would have a better list than Hawthorn going forward - yeah right.

You're related to Shulz? No wonder ToO goes out of his way to meet up with you.