NAB 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NAB 3

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Where are we off to and who do we play and when. Getting a tad more interested as the season approaches.

Thanks DLR. I tried to look it up myself but the page wouldn't open.

I can hear the door to the season proper starting to open now ... soon that big opening bounce at the G.

Port are taking this game very serious.

Embrassed about their loss to Melbourne last week

It will be a good match up.

Top 4 list with bottom 4 coach against an 8-12 list with a top 4 coach.

Pre season where coaches experiment should mean a win to us.

lamb22 said:
It will be a good match up.

Top 4 list with bottom 4 coach against an 8-12 list with a top 4 coach.

Pre season where coaches experiment should mean a win to us.

You rate Hardwick as a bottom 4 coach on his win loss record being in the bottom 4 of all current coaches.

Yet you rate Hinkley a top 4 coach, even though his win loss record places him 8th out of all current day coaches?

:headscratch

just a quick question does anyone know how many players we can field in nab 3 is still 26 or will it come down to 22.

toby64 said:
You rate Hardwick as a bottom 4 coach on his win loss record being in the bottom 4 of all current coaches.

Yet you rate Hinkley a top 4 coach, even though his win loss record places him 8th out of all current day coaches?

:headscratch

I rate Hinkley top 4 because he inherited a trainwreck of a list and won finals in year 1 and 2 and was 3 points off a grand final in year 2.

I rate Hardwick botom 4 because entering his 7th year and inheriting Jack, Rance Cotchin Deledio Edwards Vickery he is still yet to win a final.

lamb22 said:
I rate Hinkley top 4 because he inherited a trainwreck of a list and won finals in year 1 and 2 and was 3 points off a grand final in year 2.

I rate Hardwick botom 4 because entering his 7th year and inheriting Jack, Rance Cotchin Deledio Edwards Vickery he is still yet to win a final.

So Ken doesn't get marked down because he took the team that was 3 points off a grand final in year 2 to missing the finals in year 3 when premiership favorites as his game plan got picked apart and he couldn't adapt?

toby64 said:
So Ken doesn't get marked down because he took the team that was 3 points off a grand final in year 2 to missing the finals in year 3 when premiership favorites as his game plan got picked apart and he couldn't adapt?
Game.set.match

toby64 said:

Ken "No plan B" Hinkley

toby64 said:

No.

I also dont mark Hafey down because he missed finals in 1976 after 2nd, 1st, 1st and 3rd in the previous 4 years.

At present Hardwick has won as many finals as Neeld despite coaching three times longer.

lamb22 said:
No.

I also dont mark Hafey down because he missed finals in 1976 after 2nd, 1st, 1st and 3rd in the previous 4 years.

At present Hardwick has won as many finals as Neeld despite coaching three times longer.

seriously, you should start a business: red herrings-R-US

actually that is any PR business. You should start a PR business Lamby. I reckon you'd kill it.

Platinum member said:
Game.set.match

Actually its called grasping at straws.

Only the koolaid drinkers can argue with a straight face that Hardwick is a better coach than Hinkley.

tigersnake said:
seriously, you should start a business: red herrings-R-US

actually that is any PR business. You should start a PR business Lamby. I reckon you'd kill it.

What in my post was a red herring Snakey?

toby64 said:

Its funny that in Kenny's "bad" year he goes at 54.5% win ratio and Hardwick overall goes at 48.9%.

Like I said in a previous post serious grasping of straws there Toby Maguire.

lamb22 said:
No.

Come on lamby.

Hafey had coached for 9 years for 4 flags. A level of sustained success with a gameplan that held up over time. A 70% winning record at Richmond.

And you are comparing him to Hinkley's 3 years, the third of which his gameplan got picked apart and he couldn't adapt to it and his premiership favorite team missed the finals?

Whose grasping at straws?

Deary me.